Make a difference in the lives of horses today!
Your ongoing partnership allows us to continue our work to end horseracing in the United States.
- In 2021, we successfully placed two mobile billboards at each major race in the U.S. - a total of 10 mobile billboards - to educate the public at large that horseracing is animal cruelty.
- Horseracing Wrongs, with grassroots advocates, successfully stopped a new racetrack from opening in the state of Massachusetts in October.
- Arlington Park racetrack in Illinois closed September 2021 after nearly 100 years of abusing horses. We assisted local advocates for the last four with ongoing protests, and organized a call campaign to the decision-makers in Arlington Heights.
- In the last two years, the editorial boards of both The Washington Post and The Philadelphia Inquirer called for an end to horseracing on moral grounds! This is a huge accomplishment as we worked closely with these publications exposing our meticulously collected data on horseracing cruelty and horse deaths.
- Every day, we are working hard on educating the public, pressuring corporate sponsors, and lobbying politicians.
- We place the highest priority on efficiency; in keeping our administrative costs low, more of your gift goes directly toward changing the lives of these beautiful animals.
To donate by check, send to Horseracing Wrongs, P.O. Box 12071, Albany, NY 12212
Horseracing Wrongs is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit (Tax ID number 82-2581078). Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.